You have more control over Local SEO Ranking than you think.
It’s no secret that your website is your most powerful online marketing tool, but in order for it to be successful you have to have it properly optimized for Local SEO. This will ensure that you appear high in the search results when local clients are in need of your local services.
On page factors are content, pictures, and blogs that potential clients can read, view, and interact with. After a little bit of practice with web development, you will be able to implement many of these on page factors yourself with very little effort.
On Page Factors to Boost Local SEO Rankings
- Domain Name: The domain name of your website needs to accurately reflect your business and your business’s location. For example, “taxaccountantinclinenv.com” lets Google know that your business is a tax service available in Incline Village, Nevada. Whereas “goodnumbercrucher.com” is memorable, but it doesn’t tell you anything about the business. If your current domain does not accurately reflect your business, you may want to consider changing domain names.
- Keywords: This is the backbone of any good SEO plan, local or national, You want to make sure that your keywords are as reflective as your domain name. They should accurately sum up your business and services. You will want to use one keyword per page of web copy, or blog. Your keywords will also need to be placed in the title, sub-header or H1, picture captions, meta data, and in the body of the copy at least five times. Never just shove them in at random. The keywords should be incorporated into the copy naturally for clients to read.
- Contact Information: Everyone knows that it is important to list your business’s name, address, and phone number on the homepage and contact page, but to give your website the Local SEO boost that it needs this information should also be incorporated to every page of web copy.
- Local Link Building: Building Local SEO links requires more research than a national SEO campaign. Not only do you want your links to be authoritative, but they have to come from business, or organizations, in your area. One of the best places to turn to is your Better Business Bureau, Chamber of Commerce, or other organizations like the Economic Development Authority of Western Nevada, if you live in Northern Nevada. You may have to dig a little to find a rule, code, or article that relates to your business, but the links are invaluable.
- Local Living: One of the best ways to show that you and your business are a part of the local community is to write about local events, places, or sports teams. Writing on topics like these make for enjoyable reading for your prospective clients and boost search visibility as a local business.
Ensure your spot at the top of the Local SEO Search Results Page
Call 864-905-8132 for a Free Consultation, or
CLICK HERE to contact us online.